Along with my new teaching kitchen, new version of this website is nearly finished, but I couldn’t wait any longer! Here are the dates for all programs- from an Introductory Kitchen Charcuterie to our 4 week long French Farmstead Butchery & Charcuterie for those wishing to start a business, discover whole hog farmstead charcuterie, or just understand the Old World traditions of seam butchery for charcuterie. There are also lots of Cooking-at-Camont days for those longing to learn how to make a true Cassoulet, master the easy all butter French pastry for tartes and tourtes, or just enjoy the gracious art de vivre at Camont’s terrace table. And to tempt the adventurous traveler, I am planning a couple Roadtrips as well: Mexico in March and Basquelandia in the April.
- April 29- Cooking at Camont-The Spring Sessions!
- April 12- One week Introduction to Kitchen Charcuterie
- April 19- Basquelandia Roadtrip- France & Spain
- May 11- Savory Spoon Special Week in Gascony
- May 24- One week Introduction to Kitchen Charcuterie
- June 3, 17- Cooking at Camont- Summer Sessions
- June 21- One week Introduction to Kitchen Charcuterie- Special Chef’s Edition
- July 1, 15 – Cooking at Camont- Summer Sessions
- Aug 5- Cooking at Camont- Summer Sessions
- Sept 7- 4 week French Farmstead Butchery & Charcuterie- Full
- Oct 11-24 US Workshops: Chicago, Oklahoma City, Traverse City & Grrls Meat Camp Rendezvous
- Nov 2- 4 week French Farmstead Butchery & Charcuterie- Full
Need to know more? Just write me a note or leave a comment here. Now, about that new website… Stay tuned!